Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strings, Chinrests, and Shoulder Rests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Violin Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toortanga

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Strings, Chinrests, and Shoulder Rests Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

I have a set of:
-Dominant Mediums (G, Silver D, Aluminum D, A, and Unwound Chromesteel E)
-Set of Helicore Heavy Gauge (GDAE)

The Helicores GDA have 4 days of use and the E is still wrapped. I was thinking $20 for them Helicores. The Dominants have about a week of use on them and I was thinking $40 for the all the Dominants including both D-strings. Or a trade for some other strings that are used because I like to experiment.

I have also have some steel A-strings I got to experiment with the Eudoxas:
-Jargar Light A (1 hour use)
-Jargar Medium A (new)
-Eudoxa Chromcor (1 hour use)
I am not sure what to do with these to be honest. $5 each? Though I might hold onto the Jargar Medium but I've sort of learned I don't like steel A-strings though.

I also have a couple of shoulder rests as well with no signs of wear (not that I can see anyways):
-KUN Collapsible Shoulder Rest (when they still had surgical tubing feet)
-a Mach One Shoulder Rest (the kind with the suspension leather strap)

I'll trade for money or strings... though by itself it's not worth enough for any strings.I was thinking $10 or so. I just want to get rid of them since I hate having stuff that I don't use.

I also have some chinrests I'd like to get rid of for the same reason.
-Ebony Flat Flesh Chinrest with Gold Hill Hardware.

I'd prefer to trade this for an ebony chinrest of some sort with non-hill hardware. Preferably an Ohrenform/Berber if anyone has one lying around. Maybe a Kaufman, I'm not sure.

I also have two freebies:
-Ebony Guarneri Chinrest
-Ebony Gelrest Chinrest.
If you want, take!

I am located in Edmonton, Alberta so the closer you are the better. PM me please if you are interested in anything.

THank you all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Violin Classifieds All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: