Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to Spirit Varnish DVD?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Violin Making and Restoration Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shershey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just in, some great news!!

Due to a very nice quantity discount from my DVD production company, I can now offer this DVD at an really great price. Those of you that have already ordered and paid for this DVD in advance, will be getting a rebate check along with your DVD. Shipments will begin going out 9.19.07

Stop by hersheyviolins.com for ordering information. To be posted 9.15.07.

Thanks again for you interest in this educational tool.

Scott W. Hershey
Violin Maker
shershey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first wave of DVD's went out today. Thank you for the strong interest in this product.

Here are some critiques I have on this effort.

1. I could have done better if I would have spent 25 years in the film industry instead of the violin trade.

2. I am not entirely thrilled with some of the video shots as they appear to be a little on the dark side, depending on how they are being viewed. Laptop vs. TV. Could just be color adjustment?

3. I do believe the content is spot-on and after reviewing it again, I know I could have even gone into more detail in some areas and less detail in others. Guess that's the beauty of hindsight?

4. I tried to keep it informative and in doing so, it's a bit tight. Camera shy perhaps or just plain poor acting??

I'll just have to await the reviews and take my lumps. I do hope that all of the viewers will gain a better knowledge of this otherwise daunting process.

Thank you,
Scott W. Hershey
hersheyviolins.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Violin Making and Restoration Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: