Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electric Violin Instrumental "All of Me" (John Leg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keystroke3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Electric Violin Instrumental "All of Me" (John Leg Reply with quote

Instrumental cover of John Legend's Give your all to me on electric violin and piano. I did the piano and my friend did the violin part. Here's the link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCCGZgordoU

Hope you guys like it!

-Zach Evans
ctviolin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Electric Violin Instrumental "All of Me" (John Reply with quote

keystroke3 wrote:
Instrumental cover of John Legend's Give your all to me on electric violin and piano. I did the piano and my friend did the violin part. Here's the link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCCGZgordoU

Hope you guys like it!

-Zach Evans

Thanks Zach.

Nice piano..
Nice violin also.
Thanks for posting that!
Love of music generally is why most of us that are makers of instruments(I would guess) got involved doing what we do, in the first place...

That you use them (instruments that were made by someone...) to create music, is the epitome, the main and only reason why I "make" violins.

From my perspective it's the fact that I am making an instrument, that someone then uses to make music,
that someone uses to be creative and to go even further,
- yes its a weird kind of circle, where we, together, can choose and go where ever we choose to go. Weird world huh?

Nothing but cool.
Thanks again.
Can you post something, a tune or song that you both wrote and play in - and post it here?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: