Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Classify my violin!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Violin Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hrolphy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:04 pm    Post subject: Classify my violin! Reply with quote

Christmas greetings everyone

I would like to know more about my violin. Download a bunch of photos and help me out!

I have this old violin which I got from my father.
After seeing the word 'Stradiuarius' inside I began pondering about the origin and ultimately the value Wink
I am aware that it has seen better days, and the fact that it's almost certainly a Stradivarius fake!

Nonetheless please take a look at this album of photos, and feel free to give me some insights about my instrument, and maybe an appropriate sell price. Thanks!

DL link to zip, from my dropbox: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12141130/Rolfs%20violin.zip

Rolf Jensen
hrolphy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please disregard, I have gotten a bunch of responses over at violinist.com
Happy new year! Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Violin Classifieds All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: