Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi everyone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Introduction, Rules and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YakForger38

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:44 am    Post subject: Hi everyone! Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm a new member in this community, I've joined it because of 2 reasons: the first one is that I may well move to Montréal for professional purposes next year, and the second is that now that my children have grown a bit and that my career's set, I have a little free time, and would like to come back to my teenage years passion, the violin. I did learn to play it for a year and a half in high school, but then, real life ensued, with university, summer jobs, a career to start, a family to raise... And now, once it's all done, I finally have time for that passion. However, there's something I still miss, and that thing is knowledge. I did learn the basics with one of my mother's friends 25 years ago, but that's all; no theory, no actual knowledge, just music playing "skills". And I've come to this forum to acquire that knowledge.

See you on the forums, and have a nice day!
Handel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, you have come to the right place.
Don't hesitate to ask around.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Introduction, Rules and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: