Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ginette Niveu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Musician's Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Cadd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:56 pm    Post subject: Ginette Niveu Reply with quote

A strange coincidence came about yesterday .I wanted to hear Joseph Hassid`s recording of Meditation to compare with so many bad versions all over the net .In the photo of the record cover was a picture of Ginette Niveu who`s recording were also on the disc.
During the Ukraine war I had discovered the islands of the Azores and had been looking at homes for sale as a kind of antidote to the Putin invasion .Islands half way across the ocean looked fairly safe .
I knew Ginette Niveu had died in a plane crash and looked up the details .She was just 30 years old .It was a shock to learn that the plane had crashed into a mountain in the Azores . The pilots approaching the landing strip should have been at 3000 feet before descending .But they were in clouds and flew at 2000 feet . Almost everything that could go wrong inside the plane happened . Bad communications and lack of professional flying standards mainly . A very tragic end for 48 passengers and crew . So Niveu and Hassid , both brilliant musicians died far too early in their tragic ends .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Musician's Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: