Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

opening photos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Introduction, Rules and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Butchie47

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:09 am    Post subject: opening photos Reply with quote

I'm a new member of the forum and since I discovered it I have included it in my every morning (nearly) ritual of coffee and reading.
What a treasure ! Thank you!
I do have a question and that is how do I open photos that have been posted by members? I'm able to open some but not others . Is it that some have been removed or am I missing something?
Thank you again for sharing all this valuable experience and info.
B
Henrik Stromberg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: opening photos Reply with quote

Butchie47 wrote:
I'm a new member of the forum and since I discovered it I have included it in my every morning (nearly) ritual of coffee and reading.
I do have a question and that is how do I open photos that have been posted by members? I'm able to open some but not others . Is it that some have been removed or am I missing something?
B

I think it is removed!
Oleg Vostyakov

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: opening photos Reply with quote

Henrik Stromberg wrote:
Butchie47 wrote:
B

I think it is removed!

Yes! It is removed!
jackgordon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: opening photos Reply with quote

Butchie47 wrote:
I do have a question and that is how do I open photos that have been posted by members at web site? I'm able to open some but not others . Is it that some have been removed or am I missing something?
B

in my opinion it is not possible
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Introduction, Rules and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: