Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trade 3 Baroque Mandolins for a Viola d'more

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Violin Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMusicMan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Trade 3 Baroque Mandolins for a Viola d'more Reply with quote

Dear potenial buyer I have in my possesion 3 historical mandolins made by a master maker from America. They are in mint unused condition. And are worth £6400 I am selling them at £3500. I had them made so I could study historical performance for my MA. However I now wish to study the Baroque Viola and the Viola d'more.

1) Stradavarius 6c Baroque mandolin with a wedding cake rose and flamed maple back.

2) Baroque Genovese 6c Mandolin antique finish.

3) Classical Mozart period 4c Mandolin in an antique finish.

All come with polish and shipping crate made to fit them. They are made to the same standard you would expect from the finest makers available. They are made with the finest woods, and are made painstaiking accurate from historical plans and the study of the woods used. They would be a nice set of second instruments for any violin player.

I also have a double tone ring banjo with a carved neck and gold fittings for £295, a dojo with a flamed maple back £195, and two very lovely portuguese guitarras for any one thwat loves fado for £395 the pair. If you have anything intersting and that I might be interested in please give me an e-mail. I also like the Hardanger Fiddle etc.

Thank you for your time!

Yours sincerely

Prof. Scott Dunstan esq.

Ethnomusicologist and Musical Historian

scott.lute@blueyonder.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Violin Classifieds All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: