Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

treking in Nepal visit Nepal 2011

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kamal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: treking in Nepal visit Nepal 2011 Reply with quote

Namaste and Greetings from Nepal Trekking and Travel guide.
My name is Kamal Rimal. I am an experienced and registered trekking and travel guide from Nepal. My work during last 8 years has made me very familiar with many Trekking Destinations, like The Everest, Annapurna and Langtang Regions, As well as local cultures, environment, flora & fauna and other trekking destinations like Mustang, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Helambu.
I work without an agency to ensure direct communication with our guests so that I can plan your holiday as per your satisfaction and budget. Since there will be no agency fees, I’ll be able to provide you my cost effective services. I’m very serious about my work and it has always inspired me to broaden my knowledge on the cultures, history and other famous things located in trekking routes I take and the country itself.

You have almost infinite choices for your trekking adventure beyond the fixed itineraries that most agencies offer. You can take any level of difficulty treks ranging from relaxed easy trekking to high pass treks where you need higher level of fitness. Almost all the treks offer spectacular views of the mountains and different local cultures.

During the trek my primary goal will be to provide all kinds of travellers a culturally enriching safe adventure making sure that all of my customers leave with many lifetime memories of their visit to Nepal.

www.alltreknepal.com
rimalkamal@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: