Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you collect vintage American Violins-A.B. Clark 1895

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Violin Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abclarker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: If you collect vintage American Violins-A.B. Clark 1895 Reply with quote

This violin was made in 1895 in Richmond Indiana by A.B. Clark. It is in very good condition. It is in a "bare" state right now, requiring a top nut, tail gut, gluing of small crack near f-hole and a set up. Reputable luthiers here in NYC have estimated repairs to be $150-$250 including strings and set up. Verbal appraisal ranges from 5,000 to 7,000.
The value was a surprise to me, so a written appraisal is the next step.
To view photos of this violin go to page at photobucket.com here http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee482/rwas2/Vintage%20American%20Violin%20by%20AB%20Clark/
kurtdaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool,, is this still available? i really need to have a violin of my own to be used for my violin lessons..

Last edited by kurtdaniel on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
abclarker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, yes the violin is still available. Thanks for inquiring! If you'd like to discuss this further you can email me: guitfiddle2@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Violin Classifieds All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: