Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

User Introduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Introduction, Rules and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GligaLeftHanded

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: User Introduction Reply with quote

Hi, I am a beginner. I have a left handed violin. It feels excellent. I am looking forward to making progress and I do know some of the basics.

My goal is more along the lines of feeling good rather than anything else but that does not mean that I do not want to try to do well. I'd like to be able to play my favorite songs which will take a while to find however I have enjoyed listening to symphony music, mostly from movie soundtracks. I should be able to pursue something.

I was not interested in music until I suddenly became left handed and than I was attracted to music and dancing, however things have faded over the years and I did not have a left handed violin until now.

I found it Online from Gliga. There is also another manufacturer called Eastman that makes left handed violins. Anyway, I'm just starting out so I can not say much more.

I might appear either good or evil sometimes but I think it is because of the Bible. I am still going to read it since it is useful sometimes, it seems.
gavin_rossdale

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,, welcome to the forum bro.. been into this forum for about 5 months only but still a newbie in terms of the violin, im in face a student of violin lessons.. we'll get along sometime.. see yah.. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Introduction, Rules and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: