Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maestronet is down

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franciscus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:22 am    Post subject: Maestronet is down Reply with quote

I wonder if someone knows what happened to maestronet.com? It seems that the problems started with the notorious url4short.info redirection, further complicating with the inability to view the images, and today, maestronet.com is down. I hope that the matter is not of a serious nature and will that maestronet.com quickly become operational.
Franciscus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: Maestronet is down: solved Reply with quote

Maestronet.com is functional, again.
ctviolin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apparently down again?
bergonzi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Maestronet Reply with quote

Maestronet is ok at the moment but it does seem to have long term problems.

It seems to be a site without direction nowadays, I have tried to contact both Mark and John who are the two contacts but find neither of them ever answer emails no matter what the question is, it is a bit like a ghost ship!

Brian
MikeC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's down again, I'm having withdrawal symptons.
ctviolin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeC wrote:
It's down again, I'm having withdrawal symptons.

Well, it's up and running as ever.

I must admit, anymore, that I wonder at any and everything having to do with the internet... from a very basic point of view.

Including the value of the opinions given anywhere, and the popularity of various sites. I would like to say that my opinion is that, probably, we'd be much more rewarded, in the real world, if we spent the time we spent on the internet, working on anything in the real universe, rather than going in circles in the cyber universe.

The internet is becoming a modern drug of sorts, one that is habitual, apparently addictive, and has fairly strong illusory properties that trap our attention, and uses up vast amounts of our free time.

Can I get away from it?
Apparently not, as I have tried, and have succeeded for a while, but I always return with renewed vigor, and a stronger intention not to become mired in the emotional aspects of it.

These thoughts were not brought up by my irregular posts here, but by my habitual and chronic posting elsewhere... and do not suggest that anything is really wrong - just thinking about the actual value of what it is that I'm spending much of my time doing, and why I'm doing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: