Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New old guy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Introduction, Rules and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perales

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:02 pm    Post subject: New old guy Reply with quote

I would like to introduce myself.
I am new to the forum but have been building a variety of stringed musical instruments over the past 40 years or so. Lately I have been repairing old (but not very valuable) violins which have been passed on to me and I am making my first from scratch, a project decades in coming. Now that my children have grown up and moved away I am able to set up a small shop in the house (my son's old bedroom Very Happy ). I also play music on way too many stringed instruments (including of course the violin). I have much general knowledge to share and much specific knowledge to learn. I have been very pleased with the tone on this forum as it feels like a very generous and enthusiastic environment. I look forward to being a part of your community.
--Juan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Introduction, Rules and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: