Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mozart's friend - A great violinist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Musician's Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject: Mozart's friend - A great violinist Reply with quote

Hi guys, this is my
Quote:
first
seconed actually, for some reason the text that i whrited earlier vanished. But any way, i am gonna pretend it's the first time, so. And i start with story.

One day i was searchig about mozart's life and i found a story about him and a friend, that was in the times of the Young Mozart. That friend had approximately the same age of Mozart at the time, 16 or 17 years old, and he was a great virtuso at the violin. He wrote a symphony that i paticularly loved, and of course being a virtuso of the violin, a lot of pieces. He died very young with 16 or 17 years old, but he made his fame. Some days ago i remembered him ,and i am looking ever since.
So if any of you know who is this brilliant teenager composer, please don't hesitate in letting me know.

And mr Lemuel, this forum is truly organized, plenty sucess.
alberto

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are referring to Thomas Linley.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Musician's Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: