Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electric violin survey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Musician's Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elvi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Electric violin survey Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

First let me introduce myself - my name is Becky and I'm a Music Technology student at university. For my final year project, I am creating an electric violin and some software to go with it. At the moment I am trying to improve the interface and so have created a survey to determine what improvements I need to make. I need as many musicians (especially violinists) as possible to fill it in, which is why I need your help today! If you have a few minutes to spare, this is the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=lZFPsAPrEPAWlhg3Xf0K1w_3d_3d

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time!
Becky
joet1485

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already have an electric violin. Would this be something I would plug into the computer instead of an amp? That sounds like a good way to record whatever I play. I use the amp now with the DAK interface and software. Sounds like you need people to test it maybe against what I use now. PM me if you need someone to do this for you

Joet
Barry1963

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already have recording software and effects. I would need a free test drive to really see if it was anything that I could use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Musician's Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: