Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

taped accompaniment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Musician's Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trtz

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: taped accompaniment Reply with quote

I m an violin player. I finished university and playing in orchestra. Does someone know where on the net I could find taped accompaniment for solo violin??
Becky

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the sort of thing you're looking for? www.musicminusone.com
If my memory is correct, you get the printed music for the piece and two recordings: one "regular" complete recording with everyone playing and the second version is the same as the first except the soloist isn't playing.
trtz

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes musicminusone is sort of thing I'm looking for. But there is only a few pieces for violin. Actually I'm looking for piano accompaniment for all major violin pieces.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Musician's Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: