Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is a legit. violin?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lovetheviolin

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: What is a legit. violin? Reply with quote

I'm a beginner and renting a violin at the moment, but in a few months I will be looking to purchase. I have played the guitar for a while and realized that you need to have an instrument you like to play and sounds good because it keeps you coming back to it when you're tired, frustrated, etc.; with that said, what is a violin that would be good for a beginner, but also has nice sound etc.? I don't want something that's bare bones basic and not very nice. I'm willing to put in the extra cash (up to $600) to get something that's legit and aesthetically pleasing. What brand names should I look into? Thank for your help!! =)

P.S. I've read the other posts about what might be a good violin for the beginner/intermediate player, so I have that information. If you see something in those posts that you thought was good, if you wouldn't mind just referring me to that post I would appreciate it. Thanks again to everybody...
Leif Luscombe
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Eastman Strings. Their instruments are excellent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: