Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New To Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Introduction, Rules and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tenntod

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: New To Forum Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to all members of the forum. I hope to be able to learn some things about violin makers of the past on this site.

Would anyone have any information regarding the following. I have a friend who has owned and played her violin for 60 plus years that has a label inside the instrument that reads, "Gaillard de Bernardel de 1821" I have had very little luck finding out any informaion about this violin maker on Google or any other internet site.

Have a wonderful day,
Ted
kurtdaniel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont know much about this violin but ive seen a Gaillard auctioned in 1996 for US$ 2,500.00.. pretty expensive.. Smile hope i can see one during our field trip for violin lessons..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Introduction, Rules and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: