Please follow these instructions when using the bending iron.
Failure to do so may void any warranty.
1. IMPORTANT: DO NOT LEAVE THE UNIT ON HIGH SETTING FOR MORE
THAN ONE MINUTE SINCE THIS MAY DAMAGE THE HEATING ELEMENT
2. Securely clamp the unit down before use
3. The unit is off when the "off" us at the 12:00 position
4. Unplug the unit when not in use
5. Do not attempt to dissassemble unit
6. The bending iron gets very hot - do not touch it
7. If the supply cord or any other part is damaged, it must be
replaced by the manufacturer
8. This usnit is not intended for commercial use
Return to Luthier Tools